About Me

Phi Mu was founded in 1852 at Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia and is the second oldest sorority in the nation. We have provided social opportunities, a support network, and personal enrichment resources to members for over 150 years. In that time over 175,000 Phi Mu women have been vibrant members of college campuses and we have chartered over 228 chapters. Phi Mu Fraternity is a vibrant values-based women's organization. Our purpose is found in the principles of love, honor, and truth. We vigorously pursue the interests and purpose of women on collegiate campuses and in our communities. We are lively directing our energies toward ideas bigger than ourselves. We build one another up toward achieving our personal best. The promise of our mutual efforts is a lifetime of sisterhood. We are individuals, leaders, and friends. We give and serve. We are Phi Mu!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sister of the Week: Lauren Bowen

Our sister of the week is Lauren Bowen! 
Lauren is a senior from Smiths Station, A.L.


What Lauren LOVES about Phi Mu
"I love the fact that no matter the day I'm having I have a group of girls that can comfort me in any situation!"

Lauren's HONORS
"I have worked with The BIG Event through Auburn SGA for the past three years now! I loved getting involved on Auburn's campus and being able to work with the residents of Auburns community was so rewarding and eye opening. It really helps you appreciate the community and the town we live in and call our home! I've also loved being able to get involved in my major through an organization called AED. Being a science major it has taught me all about the medical field and prepared me for what's beyond auburn. It's opened many doors and allowed me to make tons of connections with the physicians working in Auburn."

The TRUTH about Lauren
"I am obsessed with my dogs!! I'm actually scared that one day I won't love my children as much as I love my dog, Reagan! He's a nine month on Springer Spaniel who has my whole heart!!"







Check back next Sunday to learn about another wonderful sister of the Alpha Mu Chapter of Phi Mu at Auburn University!

No comments:

Post a Comment